I always love wearing non-maternity clothes as my bump grows, but I have a history of growing big babies, and as the bump gets bigger and bigger, I am forced to mix and match once I enter the third trimester. My go-to outfits often include maternity bottoms with non-maternity tops. Check out some of my current favorites below.
- Percy Tunic, Anthropologie
- Maternity Ryder Pant, J.Crew
- White Sands Chambray Tunic, Anthropolgie
- Layered Swing Tank, Anthropologie
- Maternity Pull-on Toothpick Jean, J.Crew
- Spectacle Buttondown, Anthropologie
- Pirin Maxi Dress, Anthropologie
- Maternity Minnie Pant, J.Crew
One tip for extending the wear time of your non-maternity tops is to layer a maternity tank on the bottom. These days I'm wearing Old Navy Maternity Jersey Camis under almost all of my outfits.