I’m generally a believer in less is more, especially when it comes to buying things for the babes. Their quick growth and swift change in interests makes me inclined to limit clothing and toy purchases. But recently a handful of things have become such fast favorites of Ryan’s that I thought they would be worth sharing.
- Radio Flyer 4-in-1 Stoll ‘n Trike: Currently the biggest hit in our home is anything with wheels. If Ryan can ride it or push it, he’s in love. This bike offers four ways to ride and as Ryan grows it will easily convert to grow with him.
- Scuttlebug 3 Wheel Ride On Color: This is our indoor bike, with it’s small size and no pedals, Ryan can scoot himself throughout the house with speed and control.
- Car Carrier Truck & Cars Wooden Toy Set: We love all things Melissa and Doug, but this is a recent gift that Ryan can’t get enough of. The big truck holds four cars with an upper level that smoothly lowers and lifts.
- Care for Our World (book): This book is full of engaging and colorful illustrations of animals from around the globe. Ryan loves to look at all of the animals—and I love the message throughout the book: to nurture and respect life.
- KidKraft Two Step Stool: With this stool Ryan can help with dinner prep, play with water in the sink, turn on lights and get books from the top of his bookshelf.