I’m always on the lookout for a good find, so I thought I’d share some of my current favorite things for me and the boys.
- These gray flannel sneakers from madewell & saucony might be my all time favorite shoes. They are comfortable and casual, but not bright or flashy like sneakers tend to be.
- I just finished reading For the Love: Fighting for Grace in a World of Impossible Standards by Jen Hatmaker. It was so refreshing and enlightening, and she writes in such a way that it feels like having a conversation with a friend.
- The Voluspa Cut Glass Jar Candle, French Cade Lavender is the one candle I keep buying year after year. The scent is so fresh and the perfect way to usher in a new spring season.
- Let's be real, we have a lot of messes in our house, dry messes, wet messes, messes on the wood floor, and messes on the carpet and furniture. The two things that help me keep my sanity are my portable carpet cleaner (wet) and my cordless hand vacuum; they have reduced my stress level in a way I never knew was possible.
- One of the things I love about Ryan's school is how they facilitate outside play in all weather, rain or snow or shine, and hot or cold—and the one pair of shoes that we couldn't go without are his Hunter rain boots.
- I love my bkr water bottle, and I just discovered that they have teeny bkrs. At 250 ML they are the perfect, adorable size for Ryan.
- The Pull-back Busy Train book, which is less of a book and more of a toy, offers pages of entertainment for Ryan has he pulls the train back and watches it spin through the tracks.
- A friend just loaned us the black and white Wee Gallery Art Cards for Baby, Sea Collection, and Connor can't get enough of them. They are the perfect stimulation for our little guy.
- We used the Lifefactory glass baby bottles with Ryan, and are a tried-and-true favorite that we are happy to use a second time around.
- I don't love toys that make noise (can you blame me?), but I do like this musical turtle that lights up and plays classical tunes at Connor's touch.