I recently made this watermelon, strawberry and feta salad. It was so easy, refreshing and basically perfect, that it's going to be on heavy rotation in our house this summer—and I had to share the recipe with you.
Here it goes:
- Cut 4 cups of watermelon in large cubes (or cheat and buy the pre-cut watermelon from the grocery store. That's what I do!)
- Thinly slice 3 cups of strawberries
- Finely chop 10 leaves of fresh basil
- Combine watermelon, strawberries and basil
- Drizzle with 3 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar and 1/4 cup of olive oil, mix together
- Add 1/2 cup of crumbled feta, toss gently
This is seriously so good you really can't get it wrong. Want to mix it up? You can also add diced avocado or a few handfuls of arugula. Enjoy!