Friday, I am so happy to see you. This week there were not enough hours in each day; not enough hours to work, to play, to sleep, to clean. My to-do list just kept growing, and even now, is still growing. There are definitely seasons in my life where it feels like I can't catch my breath, and I am absolutely in one of those seasons right now. I'm (temporarily) back to work full-time, and things are busy. But, hey, at least we've got the weekend, and long one at that.
Even though the week was a little crazy, there were some highlights:
- Connor turned one! What a year it has been.
- We're planning a trip to California over Thanksgiving and just booked a couple of nights at this dreamy Airbnb in Joshua Tree.
- I get so inspired when I see what other people create, and this incredible perfume-commercial-choreographed-dance video is worth a watch :)
- I did an art swap with an old friend from high school. I sent her an embroidery piece and she sent us a custom birthstone, feather painting that is now hanging in our dining room.
- We started a new ad campaign at work, inspiring people to find LEED. I found LEED around our office, here, here and here. Where do you #findyourLEED?